Fallacy Friday!

Today's Logical Fallacy is...Shifting the Burden of Proof!

(related to “appeal to ignorance”) This fallacy occurs when the burden of proof is placed on the wrong side of an argument. In a logical...

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Changing Times



I know, I've been absent for the past few months. Between getting the Evolution/Religion lecture finished and posted, getting ready to start my PhD at the University of Kentucky, and getting ready to move, I've been *super* busy. So I'm sorry. Don't worry; I'll be back posting regularly soon.

BUT...

I did want to let everyone know that the blog itself is shifting a bit in its emphasis. I've focused the past year on science and religion, and I'll continue to write on that, but there are other things that I think are important: religion itself, science outside of the context of religion, politics, culture. You know, life. So the title has been changed to "A Believing Scientist" (same web address), and you'll find a wider range of things being posted here. Especially since I've dropped the pseudonym I used in the beginning ("Rose Huxley"). You can expect to see a bit more of... well, me. I hope you enjoy it. 

Popular Posts